Als alternatief tonen we hieronder de webpagina in het engels.
8250 - Shielded connector hoods
These shielded connector hoods are ideal for indoor signal or power applications requiring robustness and/or high EMI/RFI performance in the industrial and telecommunications markets.
Holland Shielding Systems BV is a leading manufacturer of connectors and interconnect systems, expands its range of high-performance, traditional D-Sub shielded hood connectors. This new product is ideal for indoor signal or power applications requiring robustness and/or high EMI/RFI performance in the industrial and telecommunications markets.
This D-Sub shielded hood is designed with an optimum number of pieces:
- two half-metal covers in zamack (zinc alloy),
- two jack screws, and a steel fiber-reinforced plastic strain relief for EMI/RFI screening and mechanical cable retention. The strain relief works with cable diameters from 4.00mm to 13.00mm. With just two screws to fasten, assembly is fast and easy, allowing for reduced labor costs.
Features & Benefits
- Metalized plastic backshell for covering male/female D-sub connectors
- The 8250 series D-Sub shielded hoods are available in 9-, 15-, 25- and 37-position versions
- Internal cable strain relief for improved durability
- Metalized chrome plating provides effective shielding.
- Two piece cover design enables quick and easy assembly.
- Standard assembly and mating hardware included.
- Industrial Applications
- Telecommunications Applications
- Indoor Signal
- Power Applications
|Number of contacts||see part numbers in table below|
|Material insulator||Thermoplast UL94-HB|
Standard part numbers
|Part number||Number of contacts|