Als alternatief tonen we hieronder de webpagina in het engels.
1110 series - Silver-Filled Conductive Silicone Grease
An electrically conductive silicone grease for improving electrical connections between sliding surfaces and part
Holland Shielding Systems BV Silver Conductive Grease provides maximum electrical and thermal conductivity, proven lubrication properties, and protection from moisture, oxidation, and other environmental hazards. This system utilizes an advanced silicone lubricant that is compatible with metal, rubber, and plastic.
As with any compound, compatibility with substrate should be determined on a non-critical area prior to use.
- High electrical conductivity
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Provides protection against wear
- Improves electrical connections between irregular surfaces
- Remains stable in a wide temperature range; -70 to 485°F (-57 to 252°C)
- Protects against moisture and corrosion
- Extends the life of contacts
- Very low viscosity vs. temperature change
- Safe on plastics
- Ensures electrical contact between loose or vibrating parts and small gaps
Our Silver Conductive Grease may be used for high and low power applications including:
- Lubrication of Substation Switches or Circuit Breakers
- Heat Dissipation from Transformers
- Low or Medium Speed Sliding Contacts
- Static Grounding on Seals or O-Rings
- Extending the Life of Rotating Switches
|Material||100% Silver Filled
|Specific Gravity||2.7 –3.2|
|Surface Resistivity||0.5 – 1.0|
|(CAL-cm/sec-cm2 -°C) 1.3 x 10-2||1.3 x 10-2|
|Operating temperature range||-70 to 485°F (-57 to 252°C)|
(ASTM D-1403) 77°F
(ASTM D-1403, 60 Strokes)
|Steel on Steel Wear
|Corrosion on Copper
|Protection from Oxidation||Excellent|
|Standard package||7 grams|
To avoid shock or possible fire, stop power to any system before applying conductive grease. Insure positive and negative contacts remain isolated. Improper use can result in shorting, arcing, or shock.